Thursday 12 September 2013

Face On FOTD

I picked up my copy of faceON magazine a couple of weeks ago, and I couldn't resist donning my pink wig and trying out this colourful look. It's very different to my usual looks!

The original pictures -


My recreation -







Products used

Face
YSL Touche Eclat Foundation (BR10
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift (White, Light 1)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish (Light)
Illamasqua Powder Blush in Katie

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Mutiny pigment
Sleek Circus palette (pink, dark purple, bright blue)
Sleek Sunset palette (orange)
Urban Decay Glinda palette (Tornado)
Rimmel Glam Eyes black liquid eyeliner
Illamasqua Vow medium pencil
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
Active Cosmetics Allure Eyelashes

Lips
MAC Candy Yum Yum lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment