Saturday 14 September 2013

Illamasqua Grab Nail Polish Review

When Grab caught my eye in the sale I knew straight away I would fall in love with it. And guess what, I really did.


It's almost opaque in on coat , but with two it provided complete coverage. Did I mention I love it? The colour is fuchsia, leaning more towards purple. It has a glossy finish, but I fancied adding a matte top coat!

This nail varnish wears with little or no chipping or fading, and you can get a good 4-5 days out of it. I am wearing false nails, so it lasted so much longer. And wearing it matte makes it an easier colour to pull off.
Sorry for the slightly messy application! I don't advise painting you nails after a box fit session. Shaky arms!
This is a great colour, and I can't stop looking at my nails with it on. I will be reaching for it regularly. I've just painted my bedroom teal, and after painting my nails with this, I'm starting to wish I'd painted my walls this colour too!

But I did attempt tips for the first time using Force, also from Illamasqua. I'll have a review of this one up soon!

~ Rae Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment