The shadows in the palette don't have names, so I've numbered them to make things a little easier to understand.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sleek Sunset Palette
MAC Nylon eyeshadow
Illamasqua Black gel liner
Illamasqua Sophie medium pencil
Benefit They're Real mascara
Active Cosmetics false lashes
1. Apply think golden pink shade (5) to the inner third of the lid using a flat synthetic shader brush.
2. Using the same brush, place the soft shimmery red shade (3) across the rest of the lid, blending into the first shade.
3. With a tapered blending brush, apply the bright orange shadow (4) in the crease, almost up to the brow bone.
4. On top of the orange, with the tapered blending brush place the darker red (2) on top of the orange.
5. With a clean tapered blending brush, blend the red and orange together to get rid of any harsh lines.
6. Taking the flat shader brush again, apply more of the golden pink (5) between the inner corner and the crease colour, blending together.
5. With a fluffy tapered blending brush, place a pale gold such as MAC Nylon below the brow, blending down into the orange shadow.
8. Line the eye using a black gel liner and a liner brush.
9. Using the flat shader brush again, apply the black shadow (1) to the outer v, starting at the black gel liner.
10. Line your waterline using a black pencil (Illamasqua Sophie).
11. Add mascara and lashes, and you're done!