Saturday 5 October 2013

Bad Girl Tutorial

I can wear eye makeup again!  After not wearing anything on my eyes for 4 days I decided to go all out with a dark look to go with my new Illamasqua lipstick and gloss.  Whenever I want to use dark shadows I reach for my Sleek Bad Girl palette.  I have the Urban Decay Black palette and I don't think I've touched it since getting Bad Girl!



Products Used
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sleek Bad Girl palette (Innocence, Intoxicated, Obnoxious, Twilight and Noir)
Illamasqua Gel Liner
Barry M Dazzle Dust shade 98
Benefit They're Real mascara
Illamasqua false lashes (no.23)



1. Start by roughly drawing a winged line, taking it all the way across your crease with black gel liner.  Don't worry about being neat.  This means that your crease will be nice and dark.
2.  Apply a medium-dark green eyeshadow (Intoxicated), using a flat shader brush, to the inner half of your lid.
3.  Using a flat shader brush again, apply a medium-dark blue eyeshadow (Obnoxious) to the rest of the lid.
4.  Take a medium-dark purple shadow (Twilight) and, using a tapered blending blush apply it in the crease.  I also used a pencil brush a a black eyeshadow (Noir) in the crease, blending the dark gel line into the purple and blue.
5.  Highlight under your brow bone with fluff brush and a shimmery white shadow (Innocence).  Blend down into the purple.  Don't forget to take the white down to your tear duct to open up your eyes.
6.  Line your eyes with a thick black line using a black gel eyeliner.  I also patted a little Barry M Dazzle Dust in shade 98, which is a black loose pigment with blue and green shimmer, under the eye.
7.  Add mascara.
8. Finish with false lashes.  I used Illamasqua lashes which have a flash of green running through them!






Products Used

Face
YSL Touche L'eclat foundation (BR10)
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural (Light)
Illamasqua Skin Base Light (White and Light 1)
Sleek blush in Antique

Eyes
See above
Sugarpill Afterparty eyeshadow for brows

Lips
Illamasqua Sophie pencil
Illamasqua Pristine lipstick
Illamasqua sheer lipgloss in Violate


No comments:

Post a Comment