Thursday 17 October 2013

Blue lipped shoot

You know when you do a look that looks pretty good in real life, but then you take photographs and it looks awful?  And by the time you look at the pictures at the end of the day, you've already taken your makeup off? Yeah, well, the FOTD I was going to share with you today was just like that, so instead I'm going to share with you a look from a shoot I did a while ago.  



I'd been wanting an excuse to use Illamasqua's Gender Intense Lipgloss, so jumped at the chance to have creative reign on a shoot.  I did two looks; one more natural look where the model wore a wig, and the more dramatic look with blue lips, where the model used her natural hair.  It's amazing how hair and makeup can change someone so much!


I don't remember much of what I used for this.  I know I used Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation for both looks, and in the blue lipped look I used Illamasqua Gender gloss, and Sleek's Bad Girl palette.



No comments:

Post a Comment