Sunday 6 October 2013

Candy Yum Yum FOTD

I'm still in the mood for bold makeup, but this time I went for brights.  Sugarpill and Sleek had me covered as far as eyeshadows were concerned, and I opted for one of my few MAC lipsticks, Candy Yum Yum.  It's an obnoxiously bright neon pink, and I've not got anything else in my collection like it.  My camera couldn't quite pick up just how bright it is!  I had to pop a gloss on top to keep my lips happy though.  I'm thinking about picking up OCC's Nylon Lip Tar, as it's a similar shade.  The eye makeup was inspired by one of the looks I posted in my last Inspiration post.







Products Used

Face
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift (White and Light 1)
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural (Light)
MAC Azalea Blossom blush

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurnace
Sugarpill Burning Heart palette (Buttercupcake, Poison Plum)
Sugarpill Sweet Heart palette (Tako, Afterparty)
Sleek Circus palette (dark purple and pink-red)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Electric
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Purple
MUFE Aqua Brow

Lips
MAC Candy Yum Yum lipstick
Lancome Juicy Tube in Fraise

No comments:

Post a Comment