Sunday 27 October 2013

Paperself Lashes FOTD

I picked up some Bourjois Paperself lashes from Boots for £1. 




I thought they'd look good with quite a simple eyeshadow design, so I decided to copy this look from Illamasqua.


The lashes are a little over the top for every day use, so I didn't wear them out, but they'd be great for a photoshoot!






Products Used

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sugarpill Sweetheart palette (Tako, Dollipop, and Afterparty)
Illamasqua black gel liner
Urban Decay Yeyo 24/7 eyeliner
Lancome mascara
Bourjois Paperself Couture lashes

2 comments:

  1. Hi Doll, I am your newest follower from Beauty Blogger Fall 2013 Blog Hop. Love your awesome blog.
    Keep it up! I followed you via GFC. Feel free to visit, leave comments and follow me @ www.revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've followed you on Blog Lovin!

      Delete