Monday 2 December 2013

Illamasqua Christmasqua - Day 2 Envious Eyeliner

This was one of those looks that started out as a great idea.  And then looked pretty good.  And then I added more to it, and kinda ruined it.  I highlighted some of the black lines using silver, but my camera didn't pick it up like I hoped it would, and it just looks kind of patchy.  Oh well.  It's not completely awful.


Face
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift in White and Light 1
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light
Fashionista Blush in Butterscotch

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Benefit Eyeshadows in Bikini Line, Fawn Over Me, and    I Cannes and I Will
Illamasqua black gel liner
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Eternal Silver
Barry M silver liquid liner
Illamasqua Sophie pencil
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
Random falsies

Lips
Chanel Rouge Noir Rouge Allure (just the stain that was left from during the day)
Dior Addict Gloss in Iconic Red

No comments:

Post a Comment