Sunday 8 December 2013

Illamasqua Christmasqua - Indulgent Eyes

I'm still in a makeup slump.  Today's Christmasqua theme was Indulgent Eyes.  I opted for a look with deep, rich blues and purples, with gold liner.  It's fairly similar to a look I've already done, albeit a little more dramatic.  I think I've been so busy recently that I just haven't had the time to sit down and think about makeup, and that's why all my looks are a bit meh.  I have a couple more full days, and then it'll be back to normality for me for a while.




Products Used

Nars smudge proof eyeshadow base
Sleek Bad Girl palette (blues, purple, and black)
Sleek Vintage Romance palette (light purple)
Sleek Sunset palette (gold)
Illamasqua sealing gel (mixed with gold shadow for liner)
MAC Nylon eyeshadow
MAC Retrospeck eyeshadow
Illamasqua gel liner
Illamasqua Sophie pencil
Lancome Hypnose mascara
Active Cosmetics false lashes
Small gold gems

No comments:

Post a Comment