Monday 6 January 2014

Frosty blue FOTD

I've been seriously neglecting my MAC palettes recently, and as I'm on a makeup buying ban, I figured I should try to use some shadows that I haven't used in a long time.  I opted for a blue/green look.  The shadows from MAC's Cool Heat collection are such great colours.  I also patted Illamasqua's pigment in Beguile on top of the lid colour, but I couldn't get the sparkle to show up in pictures.




Products Used

NARS Sumdge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Beauty Uk Shadow and Liner Duo - black and white (white as base)
MAC Mutiny pigment
MAC eyeshadows in Warm Chill, Gulf Stream, Humid, Nehru, and White Frost
Illamasqua Beguile pigment
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Invasion
Avon Colour Trend light blue pencil
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
Active Cosmetics lashes (cut to use as half falsie)
MUFE Aqua Brow

No comments:

Post a Comment