Sunday 2 February 2014

Gemini FOTD

I was glad to see this Sephora face chart was nice and simple, and a look that I always love; black winged liner and a bright lip.  As I was off to the cinema I knew that I'd be needing to wear my glasses (I always should, but don't!).  A bright lip is perfect for a simple look that looks great with, or without glasses.  I opted for a bright pink lip, rather than fuchsia, as I wanted to wear my Armani Lip Maestro.  It's such a great formula that even after cinema drinks and lunch it still looked great.  I took a gloss with me (Chanel Aragonite) in case my lips got dry, but didn't find myself needing it until about 8pm!  It's a shame that you can't see what an amazing pink it is unless I seriously play around with the contrast/brightness etc (which I haven't done as it'll mess up the rest of the picture!)




Face
Maybelline Baby Skin primer
YSL Touche Eclat foundation in BR10
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift White and Light 1
Illamasca Lover blush
Guerlain Météorites Pearls Powder

Eyes
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Illamasqua eyeshadow in Slink
Urban Decay Theodora palette
Rimmel Glam Eyes liquid liner
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
(I also added Illamasqua pencil in Vow to my waterline before I left the house)

Lips
Armani Lip Maestro shade 505

No comments:

Post a Comment