Friday 28 February 2014

Soft purple FOTD

I haven't quite figured out my new camera, so I'm struggling to get good makeup photos at the moment.  I should have some time to sit down and have a proper play with it tomorrow.  I'm starting to feel a little better now, so hopefully I'll be back on top of my makeup game soon.

Benefit creaseless cream eyeshadows are so under rated.  These last even better on my oily lids than Maybelline's Colour Tattoos! 





Face
Maybelline Baby Skin primer
YSL Touche Eclat foundation BR10
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift White and Light 1
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Light
Illamasqua Rumour blush
Benefit Dandelion blush
Benefit Highbeam

Eyes
Nars smudge proof eyeshadow primer
Benefit Sexiest Nudes palette
Rimmel glam eyes black liquid liner
Illamasqua pencil in Vow
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
Sleek brow set in Light

Lips
Benefit Posietint

No comments:

Post a Comment