Saturday 1 February 2014

Taurus FOTD

Ugh, you can see how ill I am in these pictures.  Totally exhausted.  But I can almost walk again, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much.  I decided to try out softer eyebrows with this look, and I have to say, I'm not a fan.  Applying MUFE Aqua Brows sheerly means that it doesn't hold the hairs in place, which is a problem as my eyebrow hairs point downwards.  It might work if I used a brow gel to hold them in place though.  Think I may just stick to my regular brows!  Once again, Sephora decided to use a nude lipstick on their face chart.  So whilst I've stuck pretty closely to how they've done the eyes, I opted for a pink blush and lipstick, which makes the look feel girly and fresh.






Face
YSL Touche Eclat foundation in BR10
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift in White and Light 1
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light
Illamasqua Unrequited blush

Eyes
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Beauty UK Black and White Shadow and Liner pencils
Sleek Circus palette
Urban Decay 24/7 pencils in Delinquent and Desperation
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara 

Lips
Armani Rouge d'Armani 507

No comments:

Post a Comment