Friday 14 March 2014

Nic Cage Raking Leaves on a Brisk October Morning FOTD

A super simple look I did using Shiro's Nic Cage eyeshadow.  I'll admit that I bought this colour just for the name, but it truely is stunning.  I can honestly say that it's my favourite brown shadow, and it makes for a great smokey eye.  I tried to capture the pink and orange sparkle in the picture.  Also, Diorling lipstick and Ganondorf gloss make the ultimate dark red lip.



Face
Maybelline Baby Skin primer
YSL Touche Eclat foundation BR10
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift White and Light 1
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Light

Illamasqua Rumour blush
Benefit Dandelion blush
Shiro Cosmetics Cake

Eyes
NARS smudge proof eyeshadow base
Benefit creaseless cream shadow in Bikini-tini
Shiro eyeshadow in Nic Cage Raking Leaves on a Brisk October Morning
MAC Fix+
Boots Natural Collection eyeshadow in Sea Shell
Rimmel glam eyes black liquid liner
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
MUFE Aqua Brow

Lips
Dior lipstick in Diorling
Shiro opaque gloss in Ganondorf

No comments:

Post a Comment