Friday 4 April 2014

Caligraphy FOTD

I've been seriously hating my skin recently.  That crater on my face?  Yeah, that was a black head.  Ewww.  Totally at a loss as to how to fix it though.

I picked up the Calligraphy palette a couple of years ago in the sale, and it's not one that I reach for often.  I think the blue liner makes this look way more interesting.



Face
Maybelline Baby Skin primer
YSL Touche Eclat foundation BR10
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift White and Light 1
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Light
Benefit Dandelion blush

Eyes
NARS smudge proof eyeshadow base
NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
Guerlain Calligraphy palette
Urban Decay 24/7 pencils in Scorch and Sabbath
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
MUFE Aqua Brow

Lips
Guerlain Rouge G L'Extrait in Colire

No comments:

Post a Comment