Monday 14 April 2014

Quick summery FOTD

I've got a super busy week ahead of me, and I'm not sure whether I'm going to have time to photograph my makeup in the morning before I head out, so this might be the last look I post for a few days.




Face
YSL Touche Eclat foundation BR10
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift White and Light 1
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural Light
Illamasqua powder blush in Rumor
Illamasqua cream blush in Promise
Benefit Dandelion blush
Barbara Daley highlight powder

Eyes
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
Sugarpill eyeshadows in Tako and Buttercupcake
Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in Teal
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Electric
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
MUFE Aqua Brow

Lips
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick
Burberry Pink Sweetpea lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment