Monday 21 April 2014

Smokey burgundy FOTD

The last week has been super busy for me.  First I had a Look Good Feel Better workshop, which was really great.  Then I spent 3 days in Taunton training ready to start with Benefit this later this week.  They've really changed as a company since I worked for them many moons ago.  I haven't really had the chance to even think about blog stuff until now!

Now that life is settling back down I can catch up on some review posts I've got planned, and get back on track with sharing my looks again.  I didn't have time to set up my camera before rushing out today, so I'm afraid today's pictures are taken on my phone and kind of rubbish. 





Face
Benefit Big Easy BB Cream in Fair
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift White and Light 1
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Light
Illamasqua Rumour blush
Benefit Sugarbomb blush
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightscapade

Eyes
NARS smudge proof eyeshadow base
Lancome Ombre Hypnôse Dazzling Eye Colour in Topaze Dore
Urban Decay Naked 3 palette
Sleek Garden of Eden palette
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Demolition
Illamasqua pencil in Vow
Rimmel glam eyes black liquid liner
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
MUFE Aqua Brow

Lips
Dior Creatuer lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment