Thursday 22 May 2014

Benetint FOTD

The one thing I feel Benefit are missing from their range is a good red lipstick.  I put on about 5 layers of Benetint to get a decent red colour.  Here it's topped with a Dior gloss, but I when I'm on the counter I use Bella Bamba gloss instead.

At the moment I'm still missing a couple of core essentials from my Benefit collection, such as under eye concealer (Fake Up), finishing powder (Agent Zero Shine), and a liquid liner (Magic Eye).  I'm sure I'll pick these up soon.  Magic Eye in particular is a great liner, although I had a chance to play with the new They're Real gel liner today, so I may just wait for that!


No eye close ups today as it's a pretty basic look.






Face
Benefit Porefessional Primer
Benefit Big Easy Light
Benefit Boi-ing concealer in Light
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift concealer in White and Light 1
Urban Decay Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder in Light
Benefit Dandelion blush
Benefit High Beam

Eyes

NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Broken (Theodora palette) 
Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes palette - darkest shade
Rimmel Glam Eyes black liquid liner
Benefit They're Real mascara
Illamasqua pencil in Vow
Benefit Brow-zings in Light

Lips

Benefit Benetint
Dior Addict gloss in Iconic Red 

No comments:

Post a Comment