Saturday 24 May 2014

Dramatic purple and antique gold FOTD

Apologies for the hair in the close up picture.  I was in a bit of a rush this morning and didn't realise it was there until I reviewed the photos this evening!  

I mixed Urban Decay's 24/7 pencil in Psychedelic Sister and NYX's Jumbo pencil in Milk to get a light purple cream base for my crease.  I need to pick up Benefit's cream shadow in Always a Bridesmaid, as it's the second time I've mixed this combo.







Face

Benefit Porefessional primer
Benefit Big Easy foundation in Light
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift concealer in White and Light 1
Benefit Boi-ing concealer shade 1
Benefit Sugarbomb blush
Benefit High Beam 

Eyes

NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Benefit The Sexiest Neutrals palette
MAC eyeshadow in Woodwinked
Urban Decay 24/7 pencils in Psychedelic Sister and Zero
Rimmel Glam eyes black liquid liner
Benefit They're Real mascara
Benefit Brow-zings Light

Lips

Benefit Benetint
Benefit Sugarbomb gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment