Saturday 12 July 2014

Bright and sparkly FOTD

I felt like doing something with some colour today so I reached for the neons in my Sleek Acid palette.  And then I added glitter.  I patted a bit of Bobbi Brown Silver Lilac sparkle shadow over the pink and purple on my lid but the photos don't show it.  Apologies for the messy eyebrows.  They're in need of a trim!








Face
YSL Touche Eclat foundation BR10
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift Concealer White and Light 1
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural Light
Illamasqua powder blush in Hussy

Eyes

NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Sleek Acid palette
Urban Decay Blackheart eyeshadow (Naked 3 palette)
Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eyeshadow in Silver Lilac
Rimmel Glam Eyes black liquid liner
Collection Glam Crystals liner in Dancing Queen
Illamasqua pencil in Sophie
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
MUFE Aqua Brow

Lips

Illamasqua Sheer Lip Gloss in Tantrum

No comments:

Post a Comment