Wednesday 2 July 2014

Dear Cupcake FOTD

Due to the launch of the They're Real Push Up Liner, my work makeup hasn't been terribly interesting.  We've been given a set look to wear on shifts, which is obviously all about the liner.  So that's neutral shadows with black liner, and bright pink lips.  However, as I don't own Dare Me lipstick, I have to add that once I get to work, so haven't been able to take any pictures.

This was another number generated look.  I'm not a massive fan of MAC's Dear Cupcake, as I've always found it pretty dry and powdery.  For this look I used it on top of Illamasqua's cream pigment in Androgen, which got rid of any issues.  I tried using Nic Cage Raking Leaves On A Brisk October Morning as a liner mixed with sealing gel, but none of the sparkle transferred, which sucked.  Lesson learnt!





Face
YLS Touche Eclat Foundation BR10
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift White and Light 1
Urban Decay Ultra Definition Finishing Powder Light
MAC Spaced Out blush
Shiro Cake (as highlight)

Eyes
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Illamasqua cream pigment in Androgen
MAC eyeshadows in Dear Cupcake and Sweet Chestnut
Shiro eyeshadows in Steve O'Lantern, Cake, and Nic Cage Raking Leaves on a Brisk October Morning
Urban Decay Theodora palette (Spell 1)
Illamasqua Sealing Gel
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Corrupt
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
MUFE Aqua Brow

Lips
Shiro Rick Rolled intertube

No comments:

Post a Comment