Friday 19 September 2014

Easiest Nudes Ever FOTD

I picked up the Easiest Nudes and Glamorous Nudes palettes when I got my allocation through from Benefit at the beginning of the month.  Here's a look I did using the Easiest Nudes palette.  I really like it, but definitely felt the need to add some black shadow to it to get the look I wanted.




Face
Benefit Porefessional primer
Benefit Big Easy Light
Benefit Boi-ing concealer Light
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift concealer White and Light 1
Urban Decay Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Light
Benefit Majorette blush
Benefit Dandelion blush

Eyes
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Benefit Easiest Nudes Ever palette
Urban Decay Blackout eyeshadow
Benefit They're Real gel liner
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero
Benefit They're Real mascara
Benefit Brow-zings Light

Lips
Revlon Strawberry Shortcake lip butter

No comments:

Post a Comment